Blog Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trying to regain my former self ...

In a literal sense I'm trying to regain my former self, as in physically. I'm currently on a mission to fit back into my clothes that I enjoyed pre-baby. I'm even going so far as to try and fit into those clothes that still lurk in my closet from pre-marriage! That's about 20 lbs of excess "self" that I have to shed to regain my former physique and since I'm practically a sloth where physical activity is concerned it should be an interesting journey.

I'm dangling this little swimsuit carrot in front of myself though to keep me going in the right direction. f I'm successful in my shedding I might just treat myself to this swimsuit - Definite motivation in my books!

Sorrento Swimsuit - Shabby Apple


















 Happy slimming to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment