Blog Background

Friday, June 11, 2010

Girls Night Out

Despite the mixed reviews I'm longing to go see SATC 2 ... I would love to leave Gigi with Husband and go for a "Girls Night Out." However, 2 of my closest friends Meghan and Jazz who would be essential for my girls night out live in Manitoba & Ottawa - I miss them dearly and occasionally allow myself to have a little pity party and feel a little abandoned ... tonight would be a pity party night.

So to evoke the memory of faraway friends and pay homage to Sex and the City I created a Polyvore outfit. I wish I could dress this fancy for no reason and pull it off but it just isn't me. It would be perfect for drinks out with the girls though!


I heart you my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Well I would totally wear it! (Are you as addicted to this site as I am? it's really going to become a problem, I think!) Thanks for the thought - I would go see this flick with you...if I'd seen the first one. I never got into the series although I'm sure I'd enjoy it. I'd have to watch it on the sly, though. Wayne would make fun of me. :oS

    Even though we'll only be there for two or three full days at a time in June/July, perhaps we can put on something pretty and go out sans babies? I'll be sure to bring a dress "just in case." ;)

    ReplyDelete