Blog Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On the ball or missing a marble ... it's a fine line.

So yesterday I did something that even I wondered about the sanity factor of it after. Are you ready for it? I bought a 3D Baby Ultrasound package that was on sale. Not that weird you say? Well it is if you aren't pregnant, or even trying to get pregnant for that matter - haha!

In my defense though, it was 50% off through www.surrey.com, which is similar to Groupon but specific to the Surrey area, and I thought "hey this is a good deal, might as well get it for future baby #2!"

When I got home and told Husband his response was to ask if that wasn't literally counting your chickens before they hatch and that maybe that would like ... jinx us?
"Nah," I said. "No such thing .... I think" ... gulp.
Then he said, "And what if I don't want to spend $80 to find out if this future baby is a boy or a girl?"
And that's when my crafty brilliance hit me - and I hadn't even done it intentionally!
"Too late!" I declared triumphantly (because I REALLY want to find out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl again). "I already bought it so now we HAVE to use it." Haha!

I'm so clever it kills me. Too bad I'm the only person who finds my cleverness so hilarious. Husband certainly doesn't ... "Ya Danielle, you think you're so smart," he says with an eye roll and shake of his head.

But really, who could turn down another opportunity to see this?

Not I. And not Husband. He just doesn't remember the silent awe like I do.

If there are any other non-pregnant, crazy, planner people out there like me who are interested in the deal ... or better yet, if you aren't crazy and are maybe actually pregnant (there's a novel idea!) -- here's the link: http://www.surrey.com/?cid=&id=184

3 comments:

  1. "Be prepared" - that's what I say...
    You are a NUT!

    love the post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your crazy. lol.
    also those 3d baby/melted doll looking things creep me out. ;)

    ReplyDelete